Bihun Tomoi Siam
< 20 min
Mee, beehoon etc.
400g vermicelli (blanched)
100g a mixture of prawns and squid
50g tom yam paste
3 kaffir leaves (chopped thinly)
5 bird’s eye chillies
30g Mahsuri Oyster Flavoured Sauce
20g Mahsuri Hot Sweet Soy Sauce
30g bean sprouts
10g white pepper
10g chicken stock powder
1 tbsp fish sauce
- Saute garlic, onions and add in prawns and squid.
- Put in tom yam paste, kaffir leaves, bird’s eye chillies, Mahsuri Oyster Flavoured Sauce and Mahsuri Hot Sweet Soy Sauce.
- For tomato salsa, mix tomatoes, coriander leaves, red onion, garlic, lemon juice and Mahsuri Oyster sauce. Mix well for a while.
- Add salt and sugar, Stir for a while.
- Add egg, all veggies, vermicelli and mix well.
- Add in white pepper, chicken stock powder and fish sauce.
- Garnish with coriander and ready to serve.